My Blog List

Friday, November 21, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Santa's Sleigh

Hello Crafters!    I am still making Christmas cards and I hope you are too.  It will soon be time to start addressing envelopes and getting them ready to mail.

If you are looking for a quick card because you have a ton to make, this is one for you.  If you get bored doing it in one color, it is easy just to switch to another color.  I,  personally, like a variety of colors.

For my card today, I started with a white card base.  I layered it with blue paper from Graphic 45 called 12 Days of Christmas.  It reminded me of falling snow.  I added another white layer followed by another blue paper from the Graphic 45 paper pad, 12 Days of Christmas. 

I used the Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas Script die, using a light blue glitter paper.

I cut the Impression Obsession, Santa die cut set, from white glitter paper. The white glitter snowflakes are cut from the Memory Box Frostyville Border die.

For the final step of my card, I added a small red dot to Rudolph's nose.

The dies and Graphic 45 paper may be purchased from Classycards.com.  You may use the code Shirley-10 for a discount,  if you like.

Thanks, for taking a look at my card.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and elegant card Shirley ! Love the soft colours and the beautiful die cuts ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks like it was very easy to make - well after you figured out what you were going to do anyway!! The BG paper reminds me of snowflakes - just don't want to see any, any time soon. Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav colors on your gorgeous and elegant card! I am loving this die too - you keep adding to my "gotta have it" list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with these dies! Great card Shirley - has a magical feel. Hugz

    ReplyDelete