My Blog List

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Speedy Fox Challenge - Use Bleach

The Speedy Fox challenge for today is to use bleach on dark card stock.  I used the MFP Stamp Shop stamps-huge blooms.  I used black paper and had to use several layers of bleach to bleach my image.  I don't think I will use black card stock if I ever do this again.  It was to hard to try to get it to bleach out.

Have a great weekend.  If you are out shopping the bargains this weekend, I hope you find some great buys.

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the look of the bleached flower!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shirley! The bleaching part must have been tricky, but it paid off, love the big blossom! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog while I was on holiday! I had a great time with my Mom, although the week flew by too quickly! Hope you had a wonderful week as well! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Shirley ! The flower is gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what you are talking about (they say we should always try bleaching on a scrap first) but it STILL turned out really nice, Shirley!! Must be because you really know how to mix pink and black together!! Love those layers!!

    ReplyDelete