My Blog List

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Beautiful Doors

The Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge team is getting inspired by beautiful doors.  For some reason I am drawn to pretty doors and windows for our challenges.   I used the MFP Stamp Shop Swan stamp set for my card, then layered up some black, gold and white paper to show case it. 

Here is the door I chose for my inspiration piece:

 I hope you will check out all the doors and the team members challenge cards plus making a card to join us.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. Such a striking card Shirley ! The swan looks beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What an elegant take on the door photo inspiration!!! I love the gold and black scallops! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Shirley - you so reflected that door! Beautiful card done so great. Impressive! Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did an amazing job with your gorgeous card - it really is a take from the lovely door.

    ReplyDelete