My Blog List

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Shiny Silver and Blue

For our challenge this week over at Classy Cards N Such we were given a pretty gold and silver tree for our inspiration picture.  It sure was a classy looking tree.   I kept my tree in the silver and gold colors, but added some blue to add to the sparkle.  I love the blue and silver foil paper, don't you love the elegance of it?

For the full details of my card, check out the write up on the Classy Cards N Such blog.

I am listing the products below that may be found at the CCNS store that I used on my card.  Use the code Shirley-10 for a 10% discount.

Thanks for coming by today.


Card Recipe

Textured Patterns 1
Frosted Christmas Tree
Grand Madison Window
Blooming Poinsettia
Small foam pads

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the sparkly tree and the design!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! If this is what your Christmas tree is going to look like, I am sorry I don't live closer to come and see it!! That silver and gold tree against the blue and silver foil inside your window looks amazing!! Love how the swirled embossing stand out with the foil behind it and what a lovely flower spray on the window sill!! Just DELISH, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Shirley! Look at all that glitter! I just love the dark blue against the white and silver and the window scene is very well put together! So sparkly, I can't stop looking at it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, love the silver and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley, this is a most beautiful card....what a gorgeous scene. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful Shirley ! The colours are gorgeous ! Love the scene ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. OM Gosh - this is soooooo gorgeous! I love the colors and the pretty details. This is a total Wow Christmas card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete