My Blog List

Friday, January 2, 2015

Classy Cards - All that Glitters

For the New Year challenge for Classy Cards N Such we were to make a card using glitter and something new.    I had new glitter paper in my stash  and this new die "Tall Chloe Stems" that I purchased from Classy Cards N Such.  I really like the way it turned out,  but was rather hard to get a picture that really showed its beauty.  I didn't have the right light, I suppose.  For more information on this card, please look Here on the Classy Cards N Such blog.    You can find all of the challenges we have up until March posted on the blog so you can get a head start to join us for the challenges.

Thanks, so much, for looking at my card today.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the year. Happy 2015 to you and yours!!! I'm glad we can be teammates at CCNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Chrissie ! Love the layout and the die cuts ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shirley, this might be one of my absolute favs!! The glitter is stunning and I love your mix of gold and silver! The way you framed the flowers is so creative! What an incredible thank you card! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those chloe stems make wonderful looking fireworks, Shirley!! The mix of gold and silver glitter, all framed out with your rectangle, make this a real stand-out card - Terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and sparkly card. Love the dies - you have so many now and they are all so wonderful! Hugz

    ReplyDelete