My Blog List

Monday, January 12, 2015

Squigglefly Challenge - Anything Goes

Wow, this week rolled around really fast.  Seems like I cannot get back into the swing of things in the New Year.  I have got to get things back on schedule.  

The Squigglefly challenge this week is anything goes.  I am showing a Happy New Year card.  I used the image Here's to Anything by Lynne Stansbery and added this cool Squigglefly sentiment.  I really like the way the countdown is done.    Not only would this be good for the New Year, but it could be a countdown to any occasion.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my card.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the image and the gorgeous flower too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, and I so know what you mean...I can't seem to get into the swing of things too. It's supposed to be a more peaceful time after the Holiday rush....NOT!

    ReplyDelete