My Blog List

Monday, January 12, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Pretty In Pink

Hello, Stamping Friends.   This week the challenge over at Classy Cards is all about Polka Dots.  I used Graphic 45 polka dot paper and also dry embossed dots on my pink layer to comply with the challenge.  The image I used is  Sweet N Sassy  Flowers In Bloom.   The dies used were Romantic Rectangle and Sue Wilson Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow.  All of the supplies I listed may be found in the Classy Cards N Such store. 

For more information on my card check out the Classy Cards N Such Blog.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty Shirley! Love the little die cut bow, so lacey! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, I know can never get enough pink, and this card is proof! All the lovely layers with different dies, are the perfect resting place for these pretty cone flowers! And yes, I LOVE that filigree bow die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! The flowers are gorgeous!! I love that bow!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so pretty Shirley ! I love the soft colours, the stamped flowers and the little bow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley,
    Pretty and elegant and I am loving that awesome little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! Happy to find your blog, it's so cute!

    Anyhoo, I found your blog through a fellow blogger, and just thought I would stop by and say hi! It would totally make my day if you did the same... or better yet, keep in touch!! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors Shirley and I love your flower image. I totally love that bow though! Awesome card! Hugz

    ReplyDelete