My Blog List

Friday, January 9, 2015

Squigglefly Happy New Year -Classy Cards Dies

Here is a New Year card that I made with a Squigglefly sentiment.  This card was published in Complete Cardmaking  magazine with several other Squigglefly cards.  I really like this sentiment, it is a great wish because we sure know how long New Year's Resolutions last. 

The dies that I used on this card are by Sue Wilson and can be found in the Classy Cards N Such store.  I love these dies, they really can give a card Pizzazz.

For more details on this card,  go to Classy Cards N Such Blog to read about each detail.

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my card today.

Challenge entered:

Aud Sentiment Challenge - Use the word NEW
Simon Says Stamp - NEW

5 comments:

  1. Such a great card Shirley ! I love the sentiment and the die cuts are gorgeous ! Hope you will have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shirley! Love all your beautiful die cuts, so fancy and elegant! Great sentiment too! happy weekend, hugs and smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I adore the sentiment you have used xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful dies and smashing sentiment .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an elegant card! those dies are really pretty!! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete