My Blog List

Monday, May 4, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - I Love My Dog

Classy Cards N Such have a new challenge up for the week.  We were given a Mother's Day  inspiration picture and this is the card I made for it.  The flower reminded of the one on the picture.  I added some blue in that was in the picture, but I have it almost all covered up with flowers and images.  I used the Graphic 45 paper, Raining Cats and Dogs.  I love this paper pack.  My flowers were stamped and cut out with  a Heartfelt Creations stamp and die.  I added gold micro beads and gold netting for card appeal.  If they talk about Curb Appeal on HGTV then I can talk about Card Appeal. ~grin~  Can't I?

Head on over to Classy Cards N Such blog to see the full details on my card and to join our challenge.

11 comments:

  1. irishgreensue said...
    Wow, Shirley, a card with this gorgeous paper and of course, the fur babies cut from it, sure make a great card! I love the way you balanced out the card with those beautiful blooms, and leaves! Even the colors are extraordinarily awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all this vibrant colour and the layering of the elements! Such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! This is gorgeous Shirley ! I simply adore your card... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Shirley! I just love the kitties & puppies! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the layout!! Those images are so sweet!! Absolutely beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The paper is so very adorable with the fur babies - right up your alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley, the flowers look like they were part of the paper. Everything coordinates perfectly! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirley, the flowers look like they were part of the paper. Everything coordinates perfectly! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWEsome card!! I love love the colors and every inch is delightful to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card! I really like the vibrant colors and the die cut flowers. The micro beads are a favorite too and remind me to use mine!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so fabulous, what a great design.

    ReplyDelete