My Blog List

Friday, May 15, 2015

Classy Cards - Pretty Red Poppies

Here is a card I made in one of my very favorite color combos.  I also used one of my favorite dies - the Sue Wilson Beverly Hills die.  The Memory Box Prim Poppy die is a perfect die to use if you are looking for a quick card with no coloring.   The bow is a Sue Wilson  Itty Bitty Bow die.  I used it differently than it was planned for.  I used both the tail pieces and did not use the actual bow.  I thought it was kind of cute this way.  I attached the pieces using Art Institute adhesive.  This glue is perfect for gluing especially if you want a fast drying glue.  I have a friend visiting this week and she is really liking this glue.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a fun and safe weekend.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the pretty flowers and the embossing!! The die you used as the frame is fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley - wow - this is amazing, gorgeous and elegant! Such pretty dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and stylish card Shirley ! Love it ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frame is just gorgeous Shirley and what a fabulous way to highlight your lovely flowers! The red, white and black really POP! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is striking Shirley! Just beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors - so pretty! Hugz

    ReplyDelete