My Blog List

Monday, May 25, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Red, White and Blue challenge

Classy Cards N Such challenge blog has a new challenge today.  It is the red, white and blue challenge.  I used the By The Sea Graphic 45 paper for my card.  I used the Impression Obsession Mini Nautical die set along with the Impression Obsession Mini Shell die set.   For full details of my card, which tells what I filled the bottle with and the use of an onion sack, please check it out here.


You may use the code Shirley-10 for a discount at the Classy Cards N Such store.

I hope you are having a fun and safe Memorial Day Weekend.

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Shirley! I love the papers you chose and all your added embellishments fit perfectly! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW ! Your card is totally amazing Shirley ! I would frame it if I were you ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shirley! I am amazed at all the embellishments you got on this card! It is amazing. Happy Memorial Day! hugs~~Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the G45 papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card!! Love the wonderful vintage vibe and way you used the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers you used and the fabulous embellishments!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved seeing this gorgeous masculine card - the Graphic 45 paper is amazing and just goes so nicely with all the dies you had at your disposal - love how the netting and spanish moss give it such a nautical look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete