My Blog List

Friday, May 8, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Not A Moment

I made a card for the Classy Cards N Such Blog with one of my favorite color combo's.  I like pink and adding black makes it even better, in my opinion.  I used a sentiment for my card using the Sweet N Sassy stamp set  "God Is".  I stamped it and used the Spellbinders Fancy Labels One to cut the sentiment out.  I added pink and black bling to help tie it all together.  For full details of my card please visit the blog.

Thank you, for coming by today.  Have a great weekend.

Supplies used:

Darice Embossing Fold, Plaid Background
Simple Stories Paper
Sweet N Sassy God Is Stamps
Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags One
Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals 
Fish Tail Swag die 

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, nice texture for the background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors, too!! The pink pops against the black and white!! Love the texture and the sentiment!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you framed this with the floral oval, on top of the pink banner! Your whole card just pops with the black and white layers and the pink brings this especially meaningful to me quote into the center spotlight! This card is not showing on CCnS, but I am glad I found it here!!! Thanks for sharing its message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one Shirley to another....your card is really pretty. I like the colors and the dice cuts you chose too! Very sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Shirley! I love the pink and black together, what an amazing contrast! Love your layered frames, great way to showcase your sentiment. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful Shirley ! Love love love the sentiment and the gorgeous background... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and elegant and a beautiful verse!

    ReplyDelete