My Blog List

Friday, May 22, 2015

Mix Media Challenge - Under the Boardwalk

Here is a card I made for the mix challenge today on Splitcoast Stamping.  We were to use four mediums and that is totally out of my comfort zone.  I used the Artistic Outpost Boardwalk stamps.  The background was sprayed with Dilusions sprays and a gold glitter spray.  I stamped the image with Stazon.  I used heavy gesso for the sand and added inka gold over the top of it.  I added the spanish moss to look like seaweed.    The girl is colored with copics.  I added the shells and some gold stars to finish off the card.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! The colors look amazing!! You can't tell this is out of your comfort zone - it's fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and this image! What an awesome background - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shirley ! I love the background and the embellishments ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is so beautiful, love the scene you created and the colors and the textures.

    ReplyDelete