My Blog List

Friday, October 31, 2014

Speedy Fox and Friends - Winter Card Candy

The theme this week for the Speedy Fox challenge is "Winter Card Candy".  No, it isn't real candy, but it is embellishments we call eye candy.  To qualify for this challenge, we have to make four pieces of candy to qualify.  I have a gingerbread man, a sentiment, stars and a piece of red scallop paper for mine.  Eye candy comes in handy when you need to make a quick card or tag.

Please join us for the challenge this week and let us see your winter candy.

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute Shirley ! I love gingerbread men and yours is so sweet ! Have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The gingerbread man is so cute!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun and adorable card candy. I think the Gingerbread Man is sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun Shirley!!! Love your card candy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative little additions for a holiday card or tag - that's for sure!! I call this "Being prepared!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree with Irish it is being prepared..I love the gingerbread Man too..it makes me want to have one to eat now LOL its so cuutee....and sweet little star can counting too...ooh Shirley..I did not see the DT creation last night...I only think my Card Candy should be different from number 1 to number 4 also I was need 2 hours to create mine...

    I would be soo happy if you like to visiting me back and leave me some love...hope you like my Card Candy too Shirley..hugs from Germany, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices and i like gingerbread cookies........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww.....the little gingerbread man is adorable!!! Such a fun little set of candy!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That gingerbread image always makes me smile (and want a cookie). Great idea. Hugz

    ReplyDelete