My Blog List

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Inspiration Challenge - Kentucky Derby Hats


The Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge for this week is all about Kentucky Derby hats.  I know I should have had this theme during the weekend of the Derby, but we can pick out our hats for next year.    For this challenge I made a Box card, with the help of a dear friend.    I used the Mark's Finest Paper stamp set called "Huge Blooms".

Here are the inspiration pictures for this challenge:





 Here is the stamp set that one lucky person will win for this challenge:

I sure hope you will join us for the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Shirley ! The flower is exquisite ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, this is just beautiful! I love the image (of course), the pretty feather, and the card shape. You totally rocked this challenge. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your box card is absolutely gorgeous and elegant - and I haven't seen one like this before. Give your dear friend a hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete