My Blog List

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration challenge - Niagara Falls

The Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge for this week has some awesome pictures of Niagara Falls.  
I used  Marks Finest Paper stamps called "Friends".   I chose the picture with the blue fireworks for my inspiration.    The paper I used is Stampin' Up.  This card was also for the Technique Lovers Challenge at Splitcoast.  The challenge was to make a building blocks card.  I definitely felt challenged when I was cutting the card stock and hoping it was right.

Here are the Inspiration Pictures:



If you can find some spare time, come over to Speedy TV and join us for this challenge.  I would love to see you there.

Thanks, for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the shape of your card and the beautiful flower ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! No courage by me to try that technique yet! The flower is beautifully colored and matches up with the paper so well. I love the sentiment letters on each box too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, look at you, making the new building block card - I have not goten to it yet, but it does intrigue me! You did an awesome job, using the colors of the fireworks as your inspiration - guess I will have to give this card a try now - thanks for the "push"!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, your card is absolutely gorgeous - coloring, layout and fold! You are a brave soul - stepping into new territory - not sure about trying this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! Love the engineering, papers, images - it came out so pretty. I like the way the letters came out too. Stunning! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete