My Blog List

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Queen for the Day Card

I was asked to be the guest designer for the Queen for the Day challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.  Ann aka Dockside is the new Queen.  I like the layout of the card I cased of Ann's.  I love this yellow and black combo with the mix of dps.  My husband says it is too busy, but I like busy.  :)  I used a stamp set called "Huge Bloom" by Mark's Finest Paper.   The paper I used is Authentique.

Here is the link for Ann's card that I cased.

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Shirley ! Love the bright colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like busy too!!! Don't worry what your DH thinks - you made an awesome card following Ann's lead - The DPs you used all go great together and I love the chevron ribbon and that polka dot brad as your flower center!!!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's too busy at all. Everything coordinates - so that makes it not appear busy. It's gorgeous and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card....I like the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card I have missed. I love how you did the panels on this and the colors are just soooo perfect. What a great card with some really special papers and sketch Shirley! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete