My Blog List

Friday, May 16, 2014

Speedy Fox - No Designer Paper

The Speedy Fox challenge is to use no designer paper.    No designer paper, how do I make a card without it?   I decided using Mark's Finest Paper "Tiger Lilly" stamps would be a start.  I then picked my papers with colors that would go with my colored image.   Now it gets tough, trying to figure out a background without using designer paper.  I decided to use a stencil and sponge with the colors of the card stock.  I really am pleased with the background.   This is a good technique to use when we do not have any matching designer paper, too.   I run into that  problem quite often.   I will do this technique again.

Thanks, for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. That background is lovely.........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the background ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BG looks awesome!!! What a great idea, I will try and remember that. I am always running into problems getting everything to match! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, here we go again!! LOL!
    I love how you used a grid stencil to make your bg. It turned out really nice and love the stamp set. Such beautiful colors you used, lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, and a great card for this challenge! I have to remember this when I can't find dp to match my image...

    ReplyDelete