My Blog List

Friday, May 23, 2014

Loving this Artistic Outpost stamp set

Wow, I have not used this Artistic Outpost  stamp set very much and it has been sitting on the shelf for a year.  I have made two cards with it in the last two days.  I have to put it back on the shelf or everyone will get tired of me using it everyday.  ~grin~  This card  was made for the Free 4 All challenge at Splitcoast.   I am so happy they gave this color challenge.  I would never have thought to use this set in these colors.  I added some twine and the netting from a ham as my embellishments.

I made this card for a Splitcoast challenge, too.   I am really enjoying being back to doing the challenges there.

Thanks, for looking and I hope you will come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. You could use it all the time Shirley, I adore your cards !!! Love love love the vintage feel... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Shirt, I LOVE this - Wish I had seen it sooner, because it has so many possibilities - reminds me of a threesome of friends (giggle) a few years back. love your clever embellies too!! Way to go!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this set! You can make more - I won't get tired of it. Fab bgs, papers, colors - everything is just so fun! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete