My Blog List

Friday, May 2, 2014

Speedy Fox and Friends - Flowers

The Speedy Fox challenge this week is to use flowers.   I chose to use the sketch from Splitcoast Stampers this week for my card.  I used the Mark's Finest Paper stamps called "Sending Happy Thoughts" and "Mother's Day Magnolias".   I don't make many Mother's Day cards since my mom passed away, but I have to remember there are other ladies who deserve to receive cards on this special day.  I made this for someone that is special in my life.

I hope you will come and join us for this challenge, I would love to see  your pretty flowers.  Thanks, for stopping by to visit today.

Copics used:  V09, 06, 05,YG21,23,25, Y16

9 comments:

  1. I am sure it means a LOT to the ladies that receive these beautiful cards from you! Your DP reminds me of fabric! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that colorful plaid background, and your flower looks spectacular - what awesome coloring!! Sure brightened my day, as I am sure it will make someone smile BIG on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy and bright colors , very nice.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone will be doing a happy dance when they receive your beautiful and elegant card. The colors are spectacular and happy. Your coloring is perfect and I love the trim!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the colours and the pansy ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty flower card!! Love pansies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and image Shirley! Pretty card. We should remember all the special ladies in our lives at this time of the year - great idea! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty bright, cheery card! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete