My Blog List

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - The Man Cave

Today starts another Inspiration challenge over at Speedy TV.  I have chose three pictures of "Man Cave" decor for everyone to get their inspiration from.  I chose the  picture with kitchen cabinets where they inserted wooden barrels as part of the lower cabinets with a beautiful sky looking out the window.  I added roses, gauze, burlap and buttons to my card to give it some extra interest.  The Mark's Finest Paper Stamps I used  are both from new sets that will debut next week called "Tree Frog" and "Bearded Iris".  Here are the inspiration pictures:





I hope you will join us over at Speedy TV Inspiration challenge this week.  Here is the prize that one lucky entrant will win:

I can't wait to see which picture will inspire you.   Thanks, for coming by today.

4 comments:

  1. Great, very creative card. Would make a great "man" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Shirley ! Love your sky and this little frog makes me smile ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of pictures for the inspiration challenge! I love how you took all the manly embellishments and turned them into such a great guy card! Your frog looks quite at home in "his space" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is so cute and has become one of my favs. Your card is really awesome - all the added items makes for a beautiful BG for the little guy - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete