My Blog List

Friday, March 15, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Green Card

Speedy Fox and Friends have another fun challenge for us today.    The challenge is to make a green card.   Sunday is St. Patrick's  day so it could  be a card with the theme of St. Patrick's Day or it could be made in the color green for another occasion.  I chose to make one for Father's Day since my son has a new baby and it will be his first Father's Day with his new son.   I used a set by Mark's Finest Paper called "Get Reel".

15 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Shirley ! I love the silhouette and the beautiful paper ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DP! It really sets off the image. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blessing this year and the perfect card for your son to celebrate his first Father's Day with his son! Love the image you chose and the vibrant green paper shows it off so well! Awesome, and I know your son will appreciate that you thought of his First big day with his son!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley--wow!!! What a great Father's Day card. I never would have thought of using that stamp set with green. Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty your card is lovely! Gail DT - enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to write Shirley - so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah, the perfect card for your son on his first Father's Day. Your card is so pretty - the silhouetted image is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!!!!! The DP is awesome to go with this stamp! Terrific Father's day card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh an awesome Father's Day card!!! Love the silhouette image and your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cute sillhouette and the papers are so bright and happy, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Your son will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh fishing is my thing so I love this card! Its perfect for the green challenge

    ReplyDelete