My Blog List

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vintage Girls

The challenge last week for the Twisted Sisters was to make a card with both paper piecing and paper piercing plus add pearls.   The ways to use it challenge over at Splitcoast was to make a card with girls on it.  If we used Vintage girls we got extra points.  Here is the card I made combining the two challenges.  The stamp of the girls was by Hero Arts.  The scissors and the sentiment were from a set by Mark's Finest Paper called "I'm in stitches".

Hope you are having good weather where you are today.  It has been really chilly where I  live.  I am not going to complain because I have several friends who got a lot of snow over the weekend.   I am sure it will start warming up soon.

Thanks, for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. WOW ! I adore your card Shirley ! The background and stamped images are fantastic ! Great paper piecing too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, this is so very pretty!! I love, love the image and the DP and dies fit perfectly!! I am going to look for this stamp on line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with both challenges. I finally got my twisted sister challenge card posted. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I love this! The scissors and the paper peircing are awesome. I love this image, I have one as well and now I can't wait to get it out again and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous vintage card Shirley! Love the pearled scissors and that fantastic measuring tape background!! Fab card!! Do you want some snow? I would be happy to send you some~LOL

    ReplyDelete