My Blog List

Monday, March 18, 2013

Squigglefly - Face the Music

Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals are making cards for the Squigglefly challenge today with the theme  of Face the Music-make a card that depicts a song.   I chose to use the Squigglefly image "Blessed Rain" by Lynne Stansbery.   The song I picked to go with it is "Rain is a good thing" by Luke Bryan.  The paper I used is Authentique.

Thanks, for stopping by today.  Hope you can find time to come over to Squigglefly and join us for the challenge, someone will win a free image.

6 comments:

  1. Perfect image for the song Shirley! I adore this image by Lynne and you colored it wonderfully! Such a fun challenge and your card is definitely inspirational. Miss ya! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and these colors really do it up nicely - Reminds me of perfect freedom - dancing in the rain!! Love that zig zag down the side!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, love the image and the fabulous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and wonderful background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know this song Shirley and had to look it up. You picked a great one! I really like the zig zag border on the side of the card - it almost looks like you folded it. Beautiful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - and she is colored wonderfully. I love the pretty DP you've used and the song is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete