My Blog List

Friday, March 29, 2013

What a cutie!

The Twisted Sister's challenge this week was given by one of our  guest bus riders, Jan.  She challenged us to make a child's card.  I have always loved this image, I think it is a KLM digi that I had colored some time ago.   I lost this image when lightening took out my computer last summer.  I hope I can find the site I purchased it from to get another one.  I have definitely used this one for several cards.

Thanks, for stopping in today.

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! You colored it so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this digi is sweet - Love that look of anticipation on her sweet face! The image is really highlighted by putting it in the circle against the BG panels! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie indeed ! I love the image and the beautiful paper ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image! she is such a cutie with that red hair!
    Have a very happy Easter Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is so cute and I love the great design and dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that red hair - this is darling! I hope you find it too - computer issues are the worst (well not really, but they seem like it at that time). Hope you had a wonderful Easter my friend! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete