My Blog List

Monday, March 4, 2013

Squigglefly - Use Ribbon

Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals are giving the challenge this week over at the Squigglefly blog.   We are suppose to use ribbon in some way other than tying it in a bow.  I used a brand new Squigglefly image
called "Just a little hello" by Cheryl Alger.  I colored the image to match the My Mind's Eye paper, but the light for the picture makes it look red.  I suppose it is the difference in the lighting where I snapped the picture.  Come on over to the Squigglefly blog and see what the other gals have colored up for you this week.  Squigglefly just released several new images so you may want to check  them out at the store.

Thanks for stopping in today.

9 comments:

  1. Sweet image and pretty ribbon Shirley! I like the papers you used too - very sweet card. Hope you are doing well in Boxertown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the hair was a little darker, I'd say this could be Bella!! Adorable image and I love how you used all the colors in your paper and brought out the ribbon in your corners and the border!! Hope you are enjoying your new grandson!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Shirley. I love your mix of papers and your pom pom ribbon is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pompom ribbon!! Such a great card!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I really like the pom pom ribbon - it's lovely. You've colored the image up perfectly and the papers really accent the image wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors that you selected for this card and then the addition of the black - very fun and striking too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yummy colors Shirley! The pom-pom ribbon is so awesome!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image and colored so fabulously! Love the papers and design Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Shirley ! I love the papers and the layout too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete