My Blog List

Friday, March 29, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Letter A

Welcome to another Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.   The challenge for to day is the letter A.
You could use the shape of a letter A or a word that starts with the letter A or maybe a technique that starts with the letter A.   I chose to use it for Anniversary.  I used the Mark's Finest Paper 
 stamp set "Dogwood Blossoms".  Be sure and stop over at the blog to see what the other gal's have made for this challenge.   Please know we would love for you to join us in this challenge.

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley ! I love the colours and the beautiful image ! Have a lovely Easter my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The black border makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty & elegant! Love how you framed it out in black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Shirley!! Love the pinks and black and that beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I like the way you offset your pretty oval to fit the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE pink dogwoods, so this card caught my eye right away! Your image looks wonderful on the polka dotted BG and the tilt of the oval nestie gives it a whole new flavor - Awesome card, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I Love this pink creation!!! The oval is gorgeous and angled makes such an interesting focal point! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Shirley--I can't tell you how beautiful this card is!! I love dogwoods, and they are just beginning to bud out here in the DC area! Very well done! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so beautiful, love the colors and the fabulous framing. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shirley, this is sooooo lovely. I love the elegance and beauty of the image and your layout is perfect. This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete