My Blog List

Friday, September 18, 2015

Butterfly Dream

I recently found this Heartfelt Creations stamp called "Dream in Beauty" in the Classy Cards Store.  This was a stamp that I fell in love with and now that I have finished this card,  I know I will be using it a lot.  I hope you do not tire of seeing it.

I embossed the image with Versamark and embossed it with Gold Embossing powder, on white card stock.  I colored the butterflies with markers.  I sponged over the whole image with distressing ink.

I added two frames over the top of the image.  I used the Impression Obsession 6 in 1 Frame.

The posy was cut using the Memory Box Scalloped Posie die.  I used a leaf punch for the leaves.  I  scrunched them to give them a more realistic look.  The silver rhinestone was added to the posy and that finished my card.

Challenges

Scrap & Craft - Butterflies




7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Shirley ! The colours are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Shirley!! The hues of blue, purple and gold embossing make beautiful music together - I fell for this card as soon as I saw it. Love that little purple flower to finish it off too! This butterfly image is definitely a KEEPER! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is stunning!! The stamp is beautiful!! I love the gold embossing!! The colors are so fabulous!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what beautiful colors, this is stunning Shirley!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and elegant! And, the stamp is beautiful and elegant and the colors you used are rich and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! and I really like that gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete