My Blog List

Monday, September 21, 2015

Shimmery Reindeer

This card is for the Classy Cards N Such challenge for this week   We were given inspiration photo's and asked to make a Christmas card with a deer.   I decided to go with Gold and Silver paper.  I think that is a winning combination for a Christmas card.

The deer was cut using the Memory Box Leaping Deer die.  I cut a piece of Gold cord to tie around the deer's neck.  The corner snowflakes were cut using the
Impression Obsession Small Snowflake Set.  I used the Anja's Large Oval die to cut the decorative piece that the deer was attached to.  I love this die, it always looks so elegant.

The sentiment is from the Flourishes Holiday Topiaries stamps set.

Thank you for stopping in and taking a look at my card.  I hope you will join in our fun challenge this week.

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Shirley ! Love the die cutting ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! I love the shimmery reindeer!! The background die is so beautiful!! I love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely festive design, gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And well done, this is indeed a "Classy" card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This meets the criteria for sure. It is very classy indeed. I love the sparkle papers and gold cord. What a nice oval die that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really a stunning card, Shirley!! Love that large die you used for the background behind the deer!! The gold and silver layers give this such a regal look!! Your deer looks great cut from the textured foil paper!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and elegant - as always, but just can't bring myself to think about Christmas yet, although it is creeping up on us pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Shirley!!!! I love all the glitz! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. Love the shimmer deer and his bow. Great background die too (off to look for it now :-) ).

    ReplyDelete