My Blog List

Friday, September 11, 2015

Colorburst Beauty

Here is  a card I made for Classy Cards N Such blog and my second card made with Ken Oliver Color Burst.  I used the Ultramarine Blue.  I love this color.  My card in real life is much prettier and is a bright turquoise color.    I white embossed the Sweet N' Sassy Flowers in Bloom.  I cut them out using a Spellbinder Classic Scalloped Oval Large die.  I added some Chevron rhinestone corners and sprinkled three rhinestones around the image. 

Thank you for coming by.

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the color too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Shirley!! The blue is so vibrant and beautiful!! I love it!! The flowers are so pretty!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see the wonderful results you are getting with the color bursts - this is probably going to be my favorite, as I love the way the blue came out. Embossing the flowers and butterfly with the white, and adding the gems in the corners really kicked this up a couple more notches - beautiful card, Shirley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so vibrant! the dies set off the embossed image so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - the blue is so very pretty! The embossed flowers are wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking Shirley! I love the added rhinestones! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous colour you've used on this one Shirley, love the flowers, gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I love the white embossing against the blue background. The Color Burst is so pretty and I like the gems in the corners.

    ReplyDelete