My Blog List

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Cupcake Birthday

Here is a card I made for Classy Cards challenge #100.  We were given a party picture for inspiration and asked to use bright colors.   I chose to use bright Chevron paper, I love the colors.  I used the pennant swag 2 with matching Pennant die by Our Daily Bread.   The border is Beautiful Borders die by Our Daily Bread Designs.  The embossing was done with the Dots embossing folder.

You may find the full details of my card HERE.  I hope you will come over to the Classy Cards N Such blog to join us for the 100th challenge.

Thanks for coming by today.  I hope your day is full of blessings.

7 comments:

  1. This is like a party on a card!! I love the colors and the awesome banners!! All of the details you added are just perfect!! The little cupcake is so yummy!! What a fun and fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive! This card says PARTY! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card Shirley ! Love the colours... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card shows you REALLY know how to celebrate, Shirley!! Awesome bright and happy colors, and I love the way you have used Embossing folders and all these wonderful dies to create the party look to your card!! The punched embossed heart was the perfect way to show off that yummy cupcake!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card - awesome dies and colors. Does the cupcake have cream cheese icing - that's my fav - ooh and is the cupcake a devil's food? Ok - I really need a cupcake now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are so pretty on this! Love the banner and all the great details. Super festive. Hugz

    ReplyDelete