My Blog List

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Wings and Things


Here is a card I made for Classy Cards N Such.  I am still loving this stamp by Heartfelt Creations called Dream in Beauty.    I stamped it on white card stock and colored it with markers.  I used the Heartfelt Creations Botonical Wings die  to cut out the butterfly before I used a circle die to cut it out.  I put glitter on the butterfly.  I had this piece of textured card stock left from another  card and decided to use it with my butterfly.  The decorative die that I used is Lavish Swirls by Sue Wilson.  The bow is a Sue Wilson Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow die.

I added white pearls to the two corners as the finishing touch to my card.

Thank you for taking a look at my card today.  Have a great weekend.

The products listed above may be purchased at Classy Cards N Such Store .  You may use the code
Shirley-10 for a 10% discount.

Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Things with wings

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shirley, love these 2 colors together - you sure know how to pair them up, girl!! Love the swirly BG for those awesomely colored butterflies!! That BG paper is a treasure and coupled with the diagonal die and the filigree bow, you have created another winner - nevermind that it went a different direction - it is fantastic!! Love the pearls in the corners too - such a delicate touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, I love that butterfly and the cute little die cut bow!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and elegant and a wonderful design. And, those colors are amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shirley!!!! This is beyond beautiful! I love butterflies, and you really did a great job of coloring this one! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is awesome Shirley ! Love the colours and the butterfly is gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is wonderful Shirley! what fabulous colours and a gorgeous design, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! What a great combination of color! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! Happy October! :) and Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete