My Blog List

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Feeling Fallish

The Classy Cards N Such challenge this week is to make a fall card-no Halloween.  I used the Impression Obsession Birch Tree die to cut the trees.   I rubbed gold on the trees.  I added a frame using the Impression Obsession Rectangle 6 -N -1 frame die. I punched a lot of colored leaves to put at the bottom of the card and added the deer using Impression Obsession  Small Deer die.  I added an orange banner that I stamped the Happy Fall sentiment on.

Please come over to the blog and join us for our challenge. 

8 comments:

  1. WOW ! This is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the warm colours and the leaves ! Beautiful... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, I love this card! I may have to CASE it a bit and hope you will consider it a compliment. I think I have all these dies and need a card for my SIL. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, kReN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design Shirley, great colours and I love the little leaves, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy oh boy, Shirley, did your card put me in an "autumn state of mind" - LOVING those gorgeous fall colors with the birch trees and those silhouetted deer, sprinkled with lots of colorful leaves - your banner is perfect for this - what a "feel good" kind of card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Autumnal card with such lovely colors and the birch trees and leaves are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful fall card. Love all those leaves at the bottom that add so much color to your card. The gold on the trees really make them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I am now a follower of yours! I just LOVE this card and I'm in the process of CASing it for a birthday card for my FIL! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda. I hope your FIL enjoys the card. Have a great day.

      Delete