My Blog List

Monday, October 20, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Fall Picnic

This week's challenge at Classy Cards N Such called for a card with Fall colors.  I must say I really love the warm colors associated with Fall.  In fact, Fall is my favorite season  of the year.  God paints our trees in many beautiful colors for us to enjoy.  The leaves seem to have changed a little early, but I believe that has to do with the rain we have gotten recently.  Here is the inspiration picture that Classy Cards N Such provided for us.

You can find all the details and products I used on my card here.   The products used may be found here.   Use the code Shirley-10 for a discount.

Thank you for taking a look at my card today.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the verse and the beautiful ribbon you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I love the layout, colors and wonderful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirational card Shirley - love the verse and the colors. Great ribbon too. Hugz

    ReplyDelete