My Blog List

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Not Too Shabby Christmas

Here is a card I made for Classy Cards N Such.  I wanted to give my card a shabby look so I used scrap burlap that was already laying on my craft table and planned my card around it.  The pine cones were sent to me by a friend who picked them up while she was out for her daily walk.  Aren't they cute?

Thank you for taking a look at my  blog today.

Card Recipe

Graphic 45 12 days of Christmas paper
Small blooming poinsettia die by Poppy Stamps
Impression Obsession Pine Branch die
Bow Easy

The products listed in the recipe may be purchased from Classy Cards N Such.

6 comments:

  1. WOW ! Your card is fantastic Shirley ! Love the background and the embellishments and textures look fab ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card Shirley! I love your background paper and your touches of burlap and pinecones, so festive! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you can make things any color you want - remember the aluminum Christmas trees?? LOL - I love the way you fashioned your focal point with the bow, burlap and the baby pine cones - looks perfect on that Graphic 45 paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant! People have been having their Christmas trees sprayed different colors for years. My Great Aunt Marie always had a 10 foot white flocked tree in her living room and smaller color flocked trees throughout the house, i.e., blue, pink, etc.! I like your layout and the burlap is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers and the burlap!! The pine cones are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy I am behind in commenting on your cards or you have been super busy. Love the look of this card with your pretty die cuts and lovely paper. Hugz

    ReplyDelete