My Blog List

Friday, October 10, 2014

Sunshiny Bouquet --Classy Cards N Such


Here is a card I made  for Classy Cards N Such.  Sometimes when the weather is gloomy and the sun is not shining,  it is nice to have a little pick me up  whether you receive a cheerful card or just sit down and make one.  Just making a card and thinking of who I will send it to makes my gloomy days brighter.  (the sky has looked gloomy here this week) Cheerful was on my mind as I picked the sunshiny colors of my card.

The  image and dies used on this card may be purchased at Classycardsnsuch.com.  Use the code Shirley10 for a 10% discount.

 I hope my sunshiny card  brightened your day.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley! We have a gloomy day here today too, but your sunshiney bouquet sure picked me up as soon as I saw it!! Those bright and cheerful colors, and the great embossed background, the cool border die, and the floral oval were the perfect picks to make such a HAPPY CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This did brighten my day!! It's been gloomy and rainy here, too. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers and the ribbon!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful and elegant! I love the gorgeous blue shades and your image is wonderfully colored. The die is so very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card Shirley ! Love the border and the embossing... Great choice of colours too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cheerful and sweet Shirley. I needed that this morning - I hate Monday mornings and the last two weeks at work have been hard!!! Great card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete