My Blog List

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Polka Dot Christmas

The challenge for Classy Cards N Such is to make a polka dot Christmas card and use colors from their inspiration picture.  This is one of my favorite Christmas cards that I have made this year.  Maybe it is because of the bright colors, the swag, the hearts, the dots, the bows or the image.  I love all of these things and getting them all on one card is what made me like it so much.

I hope you will join us for the challenge this week.  We love seeing your cards.

I am happy you stopped in to take a look at my card.

Recipe

Flourishes stamps - Holiday Topiaries
Spellbinders - Lg Scalloped Ovals
Our Daily Bread Designs - Pennant Swag die and stamps
Memory Box - Precious Hearts die

All of the above products may be purchased at Classycardsnsuch.com.
Use the code Shirley-10 for a discount.






7 comments:

  1. That Christmas tree is about all I have room for in my apartment, so I LOVE this card - the bright colors a traditional Christmas, the hearts hanging from bows, the polka dots, and the swag of blessings - every bit of it is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The image is gorgeous!! I love the banner and the hanging hearts!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shirley! I love your topiary image and your blessings banner is amazing! The hearts on strings is so delicate, must have been hard to cut out and glue those on! So festive, love it!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great polka dotted Christmas card! I love the banner die cut and that pretty image. Wonderfully fun card Shirley! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card Shirley ! Love the little banner ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just gorgeous and elegant! I love that topiary - and colored to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Shirley, and I LOVE the vibrant Christmas colors, especially the polka dots!! Beautifully colored, and I really love the pennant swag banner! So glad you've joined us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete