My Blog List

Friday, October 3, 2014

Speedy Fox and Friends - Make it Brown

Hello Stampers.  It is Saturday and time for another Speedy Fox challenge.  We are to make a brown card today.   I have never made a snowman card in brown,  but I kind of like it.  I used the
Mark's Finest Paper stamp called "Brrrr".   I dressed him up in a brown checked ribbon to match his outfit.  ~grin~  I love this little bald headed snowman, most have a hat and I like him without one.  In a few weeks, I will be like this sentiment and saying "brrrrr".  I am so not ready for winter.  I suppose it is going to happen whether I am ready or not.  

Thanks, for stopping by today and I hope you can join us for our challenge.

10 comments:

  1. This is the cutest snowman ever Shirley ! He is so sweet ! Love his little bow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I read you called your snowman "bald headed" - they are all bald, just most cover it with a hat - LOL!!!

    Brown seems to suit him though, and with the starry BG, and his fancy bow tie, he looks as though he is ready for the cold weather, even if we are not! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute Shirley! I have never seen a snowman that uses Rogain yet ~LOL Love the stars and the brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice in brown. I would never think brown for a snowman either...but it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute card the brown took the chill of making it warm and hugable...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great holiday card Shirley! I love the browns and your snowman is too cute! Brrr...haha, perfect sentiment! Love his bow tie too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! I love the color combo! Great ribbon for your snowman!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little brown snowman is adorable, Shirley!!!! He looks sooo cute with the bow and I love all the stars in the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OM Gosh! I love this brown snowman card. Unexpected and super fun. The brown really sets off that image. Wonderfully done - love it!!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I wish I owned this set! So cute!

    ReplyDelete