My Blog List

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Vintage Girls

The Speedy TV Inspiration challenge that posted today is titled Vintage Girls.  I love the vintage inspiration pictures for today.  




I was inspired by the third picture with the pretty daffodil with the yellow and brown colors.  I chose to use a Mark's Finest Paper stamp called "Daffodil" for my card.  Both the daffodil and the butterfly are from this stamp set.   I used Authentique papers and tied the card up with twine.  Here is my card:
I hope you will come over to Speedy TV and join us for the challenge.  Just upload your card to Mr. Linky.   We would love to see your card.  

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Shirley! Love your interpretation of the images and I really love that you pulled the daffodil out and used it! Such a gorgeous butterfly too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! Your daffodils look amazing!! I love the papers and the design!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shirley, how absolutely gorgeous and elegant! Your coloring of the daffodils is wonderful and your layout and DP and embellies are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking!!! I love your butterfly on the corner! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Shirley! Great colors, super fun bg, and that butterfly is perfect! The yellows from that one picture were great inspiration for this card (mine too). Once again your pictures are totally awesome and very inspiring. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Shirley ! Love the background and the gorgeous butterfly ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking spring already, Shirt?? Those pictures are very inspiring and I think your coloring is terrific! Your choice of designer papers caught my eye right away - another winner of a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this challenge and wish I could join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete