My Blog List

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Hydrangea Get Well

Here is a card I made for Classy Cards N Such.  I used an image by JustRite Botanical Medallions and Banners stamp set.  The paper I used is Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper.  I love the brown and pink together.

The products I mention above, as well as the oval scalloped dies can all be found at Classycardnsuch.com.  Use the code Shirley-10 for a 10 % discount.

Further detail about this card can be found on the Classy Cards N Such blog.

Thanks, for stopping by and taking a look at my card.  See you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Shirley, this is fantastic! Look at all those folds! I agree with you, the browns and pinks are wonderful together! I just love how you did the sentiment, so creative and fabulously laid out! Just love it! Happy weekend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the shape and the papers... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply AMAZING!! Love the way your steps are the central point of the card - now if I can figure out HOW to do it!!!

    I love your color combination of pink and brown with the black to make the DP stand out so well. The flower looks perfect layered up on those oval dies - a really CLASSY card indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a great job with this technqiue! I have yet to try it...
    but I love the look...very nice!

    ReplyDelete