My Blog List

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge # 81 - Pretty Birds

The Speedy TV Inspiration challenge today has three beautiful pictures of very colorful birds.  If you
are a bird lover you will love them.  Here they are:



I chose the first picture.  I used the Mark's Finest Paper Stamp set - Birds and Trees.  I made the clouds for the background with a scalloped circle template and a sponge.  

I hope you can come over to Speedy TV and play the Pretty Bird Challenge with us.

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Shirley ! Love the little birds and the die cut branch ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Shirley! Love the darling little birds and your tree limb and clouds too. Precious card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your clouds are amazing! Love the 3d branch and your birds are just adorable! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now, I am not surprised that you chose the picture of the pink birds for inspiration, but I love how you used the same palette of soft, vibrant pinks, greens, and blues to do the branch, sky, and your layers too!! Such a great card to cheer up someone who is sick or under the weather - Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best clouds ever!! Your card is so very adorable and just makes me smile and the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, this is a fabulous take on the inspiration! Terrific colors, great clouds and cute birds! The framing is really fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great inspiration pieces and you did such a good job........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to sit on this branch and watch these cute birds. Great card!

    ReplyDelete