My Blog List

Monday, July 11, 2022

Blue Knight Lampost

Hello, Everyone.   I hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a good one, but it was a busy one.  Yesterday was a fun day, I went to Collinsville to the stamp show.  It was fun.  I have not been to it in many years.  Blue Knight Rubber Stamps was there and I had to go see Lynn and Scott.  It is always good to see them. Lynn was busy at her make and take table.  She always has awesome cards and demonstrates how to quickly make a beautiful card.  

Today I am showcasing two cards with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Lampost  stamp.


These two cards were basically made the same, I just used different colors on them.  I stamped the image and sentiment, for both of them on white Cardstock.  I colored the images with Copic's and sponged the clouds using the Heidi Pettie Cloud stencil with turquoise ink.  

Thank you, very much, for stopping by today.  Have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning cards as always Shirley! Glad you made it to Collinsville. I plan on going next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so very pretty, but my fav is the first card. I've heard about the stamp show in Collinsville - there must have been a ton of stamp manufacturers attending to display their wares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to meet up, you must have had a ball. Lovin' your lamp post and the different colours you used. Lovin' your skies too Shirley, always great to see the different versions of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and stamp-love them both
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your two cards are so pretty Shirley, beautifully designed and coloured. Pleased you had such a lovely time at the craft show and to meet up with friends, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you made this stamp come alive with the colors and gorgeous skies!! Wish that the stamp shows were closer so I could go again!

    ReplyDelete