My Blog List

Monday, August 15, 2011

Paper Cupcakes Challenge Card

The challenge this week for Paper Cupcakes was to use this cute little chick image and to use the colors pink and brown. This was really a fun image to work with. The bow on the front is a fork bow. I used the biggest fork I could find in my kitchen. Please feel free to play along with us in the challenge. You can find the details over at the "There's Magic In The Air" blog Nina has the image posted on the blog for free so what is stopping you from joining us today? See you there.

6 comments:

  1. Ohh how SWEET is this, I LOVE your chicken!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this chicken image, and your coloring is perfect. You know, I especially love the clouds. Thanks for the tip about the free image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is colored perfectly - you've made the image even more adorable. Your clouds are awesome - perfect and fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that ribbon.....sweet and fun design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I don't think you could have had more perfect ribbon for this sweet card! Tee hee! What a fun image...and its perfect in pink! Why, look how good it looks on your pink inky pinky glob!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that little mama hen running. I love the flower and the beautiful choice of colors. Well done Shirley. I joined your blog too! YAY :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete