My Blog List

Friday, September 23, 2011

Dear Santa, TSC0923


The TSC challenge this week was to make a Christmas card and include glitter. I loved this stamp from Whipper Snapper and as you can tell, I had a lot of fun with it. I knew Santa would recognize that I had been a good girl. The list of names on the bad list are my friends who are my Twisted Sisters. They know I am just a wee bit mischievous so maybe they will forgive me. I was just having fun. I am sure they will get me back on this one.

Thanks for stopping in and come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Santa knows the reall scoop! But, if you end up with a Mustang in your driveway, I'm trying this for next year! This card turned out so, so cute. Your coloring really is awesome - your shading is awesome - I love it - and the list made me laugh out loud too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you hang out with such BAD people! Yikes! You might not get nuttin' good for Christmas just by association! Ha!

    So cute Shirt!

    ReplyDelete