My Blog List

Friday, December 9, 2011

Eran's Birthday Card

I made this card for my son-in-laws birthday. He got a Harley this summer and I tried to match the color. The Harley looks blue and then in a different light, it has a purple look to it. This is almost like another card I made a few weeks ago except I used a different embossing folder and that bike was red.

It was chilly here today. The cold sure makes me ache all over, even worse than it did before. I hope you all are keeping warm.

Glad you stopped by.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Shirley!! SUPER, duper masculine 'cycle card! Love that diamond plate EF and theDP on the bottom. Some sharp looking "bike there, girl!! You gonna take a ride??? Nah, too cold !!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Shirley. I can see Eran riding this bike--I'm sure he'll like it. I hope he has a Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome "guy" card, Shirt! And, I am loving the colors you used - it would be an awesome color for a Harley!

    ReplyDelete