My Blog List

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kathy-featured stamper

My friend, Kathy was chosen as Featured Stamper on Splitcoast stampers two weeks ago. I am just now getting a card made in her honor. Kathy has a wonderful SCS gallery and her coloring is just beautiful. No way can I do her coloring justice. I chose a squigglefly image for my card as it reminded me of the image Kathy had on her card and Kathy is on the Squigglefly design team. The dp is ColorBok and I used a Cheery Lynn Die that I purchased from Happy Scrappy. Here is the card of Kathy's that I cased:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2096261?&cat=500&ppuser=213393

Thanks for coming by and checking out my featured stamper card. See you again real soon.

Challenges:
squigglefly- use yellow on your card
Make it Monday - Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely card and so nice of you to honor Kathy like this! I just love that vine flourish, and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge! I hope you'll play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Girlfriend, what a beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome - and you've really showcased the pretty image. I love the 2 colors of flourish - they look awesome together against the pretty DP. You are a good friend and a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to check out this pretty, colorful card you made for Kathy. Great paper and I love your bright flourishes. Awesome image, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! The sunflower image you chose and the die cuts are great. Thanks so much for playing in the Squigglefly challenge this week. I hope you will join us again. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for playing in our squigglefly challenge! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete