My Blog List

Monday, June 25, 2012

Paper Cupcake Invitaion

The Paper Cupcakes challenge this week was given by Carroll Ann, who challenged us to make an invitation.  It could be a birthday, cookout, anniversary celebration etc..   I chose to use the "Birthday Hat Cupcake" image.   I used Paper Studio paper and colored the image with copics.  Why don't you stop in at  There's Magic in the Air and see what Nina is offering to the winner of the challenge this week.   I would love to see your fun entry over there.

Thanks so much, for coming by today.   Come back again soon.

Challenges:
Paper Cupcakes - Invitation

5 comments:

  1. Hey Girlfriend,
    What a cute invitation and that little clown cupcake is too adorable. And, I'm telling you, your shading/blending is excellent. I also like the DP - bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little cupcake invitation! Very happy creation. Hugz to you Shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is just adorable - SO LOVE the bright colors!!

    Thanks for having me as a GD this month!!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card Sweetie ! I love the background and the image is really funny ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. One very cute cupcakes and fabulous invite! I love all the bright colors, they are just perfect to announce a party! xx

    ReplyDelete