My Blog List

Friday, February 15, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Pink, brown and white

Here it is, another Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.  We are making pink, brown and white cards.
I used two of Mark's Finest Paper sets on my card.   I used Sand Dollar mini and Silly Shells.  I didn't plan my card with the stamp set that Mark's is giving away this week, but I when I put my card up for the blog, I noticed that Silly Shells is the free set that someone who enters the challenge this week, will win.

I am so ready for spring, but probably not as much as the people on the east coast who had huge amounts of snow dumped on them.  I think that warm weather is on my mind more than I think since I have made two cards the last week that has to do with the ocean.  Maybe, just maybe it is my sub conscience telling me it is time for me to take a little vacation.    That's right, to the beach.   I know when my sister sees this post she will say I just told you to come and visit me.   She was here this week from California and just returned home on Thursday.

Thanks, for stopping by today.   See you soon.

10 comments:

  1. Shirley--this card is fabulous! I love the way you colored the sea shells! Perfect card for the challenge! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shells look fabulous. Love that border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring!!!! Love how you used the pinks in your coloring of the images! Love circle border!!! Lovely card. Hope you get some beach time soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you really have my attention - you are back to your PINK cards, and this is awesome!! Love the seashells coupled with that border, the beautiful sky and I can almost feel the sand squishing between my toes! Way to go - let's hit the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Shirley. I love the polka dot frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, oh - so pretty and it makes me think of Summer and warm temperatures. Very pretty and elegant! Awesome coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great in this color combo...yes, I am ready for warmer weather too...smile...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the sky in the background, so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done - love the colors here!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to the beach for a day next weekend and this really is getting me in the mood! What a fun beach card - love how you did the shells so large. Wonderful card. I am ready for Spring too. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete