My Blog List

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CCEE Stampers #1323 - Direct to Paper Technique

 Benzi, is the hostess this month for the CCEE Stampers challenge blog.  For the first week, she has challenged us to do the direct to paper technique.  I must say I have never done this before and procrastinated, but I really liked the way it turned out.  I will do this technique again.  Thanks, Benzi, for such a great challenge.   I chose to use the "Wild and Free" stamp set by Mark's Finest Paper.   Be sure and stop by the blog to check out the other stampers cards and to upload your Direct to Paper technique card.

Thanks, for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. Great look! The vivid colors make a nice background for your wild animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Shirley ! Love the colours... Great stamps too ! So cool... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fab with the animals and print on top of the deep colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, I'm glad you liked this technique and it really is easy, isn't it? You did a fab job and made a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, Shirt! What fabulous colors for your African safari!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking this would be just exactly the scene and colors one might see on a photo safari in
    Africa!! Beautiful card and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous safari card, Shirley. The background is quite amazing, and I love the giraffe pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure let your wild side out in this VIVID and BRILLIANTLY colored BG - so perfect for the WILD and FREE stamp set you used!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bold and exotic...a wonderful combination....very artsy....fab results from the technique

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never done it before either, but you did a fabulous job. Love the colors and the safari look. Well done. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card! So bright and cheery! I have never tried this technique...but you are inspiring me to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous scene you created! Awesome earthy tones!

    ReplyDelete