My Blog List

Saturday, January 18, 2014

TSC Challenge-Labels with Dr. Feel Good

This week Tater, the gal who hates PINK, has issued a challenge to make a card using labels on our cards. She also stated there is to be no PINK on the cards.
She knows when she says this that I will use PINK. I happen to like pink. ~evil grin~ I used the wrappers which is technically a label, from Dove Chocolate. I love when a challenge calls for recycling. I decided I had to use the "Lovey Dovey" sentiment to go with my Dove chocolate wrappers. I know that it should be spelled different, but I wanted to make it match my Dove hert wrappers.

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cool Shirley ! Love love love your hearts and the sentiment ! So funny ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oh, if it isn't Dr. Feelgood, and looking mighty fine, I might add ! The last time I saw him, he was running down the hospital hallway with me in hot pursuit after my first knee replacement!
    What you have done, Shirt, is bring out the best in him - his sweet boxer shorts, heart shaped stethoscope, and those 'Lovey Dovey' chocolate wrappers sure came in handy, and I bet his bag is full of them! Love the BG paper -this is TOO CUTE!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Shirley! Chocolate is so romantic! What a fun challenge. I remember when you all did that challenge a few years ago - I fell in love with Pat's Beans card. I may have to try and play in this one if I get time today. Love, love, love this card (and I love you used pink as well). Hugz!

    ReplyDelete